Policies on privacy and personal data management
In compliance with the Federal Law of Transparency and Access to Public Governmental Information, we hereby provide you with our policies on privacy and personal data management and make the following commitment:
- The data you are asked to provide in the contact form shall be only used to establish contact with you related to your request.
- The data provided in the contact form will not be disclosed to third parties, distributed or commercialized.
- In case you wish to be removed from our database at any time, you can request the removal of your data by electronic mail to email@example.com or by writing to Mar Bermejo No. 195, Col. Playa Palo de Santa Rita, Apdo. Postal 128; La Paz, B.C.S. 23090, México.
- Your information request may be included in the statistical reports produced for the follow-up of institutional advances of the President’s Office of the Republic of México. These reports are solely statistical and will not include information that could identify you individually.
- Your personal data may be provided to third parties in special cases defined in Article 22 of the Federal Law of Transparency and Access to Public Governmental Information.
- By disposition of the Sistema Internet de la Presidencia , we use Google Analytics to record the visits to this site. Like in any other site that uses that service, it implies the automated transmission of limited data about your visit to third parties outside CIBNOR's control. It is our interest to know if you have some inconvenient on that situation.
- If you need more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Mar Bermejo No. 195, Col. Playa Palo de Santa Rita, Apdo. Postal 128; La Paz, B.C.S. 23090, México.